Treasure Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pelliper's News
Beginner Member

PostSubject: Treasure Town   2/17/2010, 12:56 pm

Weather : A sunny warm day.
Level Range : ----

In Treasure Town, the weather never takes a turn for the worse, it is always sunny and bright with clear skies.
Plenty of shops are located in this town. Including the town square. To the left of the town, you could get a clear view of the sea on top of Sharpedo Bluff. Outside the town, there is a beach, and to the north, an empty spot is located.

SAFE ZONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeo
TRPG Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Town   2/17/2010, 1:29 pm

"Hmph.", Xeo said as he entered the town. "I don't see why I have to check this town out. Couldn't he just pick another person? I'd rather be training than here." he said as he walked around the town. While he was walking, he spotted a Caterpie being chased by a Pidgeotto. "Heh," he said. "That bug will never survive. Whatever, at least theres something for me to do here." Xeo said as he walked towards Sharpedo Bluff.

"H-help me!" the Caterpie shouted. "Theres no one here to help you. So DIE!" the Pidgeotto said as it flew towards the Caterpie, only to be punched by Xeo. "Tch, why don't you pick on someone your own size?" he said. "You dare attack me? And you're a Fighting type, I'm a Flying type. I have the advantage. You don't." the Pidgeotto said. "Maybe, but the stronger Pokemon will still win!" Xeo said as he used Force Palm on the Pidgeotto and sent it flying. "Heh, facepalmed." he said. The Caterpie thanked Xeo, "Thank you, I thought I was--" "I wasn't here to help you, I only came here because I wanted a fight." Xeo said as he walked away.

[Riolu] [Level 15] [HP: 266] [PP: 160]
Attacks : Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Counter, Force Palm, Feint, Detect

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaninetales
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Town   2/18/2010, 10:07 pm

"Treasure Town?" Arc asked himself as he walked through the small area. There were no pokemon in sight, but there was a roundish dark figure up ahead. Arc decided to ask him for directions and slid over gracefully, without being heard.
"Excuse me," Arc started
"AH!" Yelled the figure, turning around to reveal its face. It was a Gengar. "Oh, sorry, I get scared easily, what do you need?"
"well I was hoping for directions," Arc stammered
"No, no, no, I have no idea where I am." The Gengar stated. "But I would be happy to battle you if you are up for it."
Arc had never turned down a battle and thought it was a great idea. "Yes, I will battle you, Gengar."
Arc felll back into a ready position and challenged the Gengar with a growl..
Unexpectedly, the Gengar used Shadow Claw and knocked Arc down.
"Oh no you don't!" Yelled Arc using a powerful bite attack that threw off the Gengar.
Gengar Tried to use hynosis, but it failed and Arc used Flame Wheel, knocking the Gengar down.
It seemed almost unable to battle, But used a move somewhat like Shadow Claw missing Arc by inches. Arc finished off the battle with one last Flame Wheel and walked on.
"Thanks for the directions!" He shouted cheerfully, happy to have won his battle.

^Sig made by me^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonkanto.forumotion.net
Xeo
TRPG Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Town   2/19/2010, 6:41 am

"Hmph, this town... Its too happy." Xeo said as he entered the town. He walked around, looking for some place to sleep. "Meh, whatever, I'll sleep under this tree. If anyone wakes me up, they're dead." he said as he fell asleep.
-
Xeo woke up, "Well, that was a nice nap." he said. "I guess I'll go to Mt. Bristle this time. Its a big mountain, so theres bound to be lots of Pokemon there. Perfect for training." he said as he walked towards the mountain.

[Riolu] [Level 15] [HP: 266] [PP: 160]
Attacks : Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Counter, Force Palm, Feint, Detect

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Town   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1